HSQ West Virginia
Welcome to the West Virginia page of the Helping Smokers Quit project. The efforts of this project were supported by the American Nurses Association, West Virginia Nurses Association, West Virginia Division of Tobacco Prevention, West Virginia Hospital Association , and it was funded by a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the UCLA School of Nursing.
Click to access:
- The slides of the West Virginia presentation "Helping Smokers Quit"
- The Fact Sheet for West Virginia
- West Virginia Tobacco Quitline, or www.wvquitline.com, or call 1-877-966-8784
- West Virginia Division of Tobacco Prevention
- Frequently Asked Questions about smoking cessation and the HSQ project
Please meet the team who coordinated the HSQ Project:
- Linda Sarna, RN, DNSc, FAAN, Principal Investigator
- Michael Ong, MD. Co-Investigator
- Patricia Parkerton, MPH, PhD, Co-Investigator
- Marjorie Wells, RN, PhD, FNP, Project Director
- Ms. Lisa Wei Chang, MPH, Project Assistant
- Ms. Jenny Kotlerman, MS, Principal Statistician
- Stella Aguinaga Bialous, RN, MScN, DrPH, FAAN, Consultant